- Lenoites silk products should be washed in the hand wash or delicate washing machine program.
- To prevent other objects in your washing machine from getting caught or scratched, such as bra hooks, buttons, kite chains, etc., we recommend that you place your Lenoites products in a washing bag. In this way, they stay separated.
- Use a mild detergent without bleach or enzymes and which is specially made for sensitive fabrics. Lenoites recommends Y3, an enzyme-free detergent found in regular grocery stores.
- Once your products have been washed, hang up your Lenoites silk products and allow to air dry until completely dry.
- Iron your products easily with the "silk" setting on the iron. You can also use the "steam" option on the iron to steam out any wrinkles or creases.
- If your Lenoites silk product gets a stain, soak the fabric in cold water and wipe the stain with a mild detergent. Avoid leaving stains for too long, otherwise there is a risk that they will settle and become more difficult to remove.
- If you tend to get tan without sun spots or like to use skin care that discolors the fabric, we recommend that you use Lenoites textiles in a darker shade.