Buy now. Pay later. Klarna.
Microneedle Acne Patch
( per )
Hyaluronic acid, Salicylic acid, Sophora flavescens extract, Nicotinamide tea polyphenols, Centella asiatica extract
1. Clean your skin of any makeup and face products. Dry your skin for the patch to work as effectively as possible.
2. Remove the protective layer to expose the patch, its microneedles, and its ingredients. Gently press into areas with acne or blemishes.
3. Leave the patch on overnight or for at least 8 hours.
• Hyaluronic acid helps repair damaged skin
• Salicylic acid helps treat acne
• Sophora flavescens extract antioxidant and helps calm redness
• Nicotinamide tea polyphenols help restore skin color
• Centella asiatica extract has moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties
Lenoites Microneedle Acne Patch is a patch powered by microtechnology. These tiny microneedles penetrate the skin and target to reduce acne and blemishes faster. The patch also helps absorb the fluid that comes out of blemishes and pimples and encapsulates it to reduce the spread of bacteria. With the help of its magical ingredients, it speeds up the process and helps your pimples disappear faster (or to prevent before it becomes an active pimple). Use at night for best results.
Wash your face
Remove any creams, makeup, and excess oil. Pat dry your face until completely dry.
Apply Lenoites Microneedle Acne Patch on the pimple you want to treat.
Leave on for at least 8 hours
For optimal results, leave Lenoites® Microneedle Acne Patch on for at least 8 hours, or preferably overnight.
Important! Before application, ensure that your skin is clean and dry. Apply the patch before using any serums or creams. To prevent the patch from absorbing any liquid other than sebum and to avoid it slipping away, make sure to apply skincare products around the patch and not directly on it.